A Random list of things I just don’t know
I’m not ashamed, I’m human
“An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail”
Random list of things I don’t know.
If you don’t know… you can learn.
I have realized recently, that I have been going about this blogging thing all wrong.
I have been trying to portray a personality of knowing much more that I actually do. In doing so, I sounded fake and uninteresting,
I have decided to re-do what I shouldn’t have done in the first place.
Also, I would like to apologize to anyone who may have read my blog in the past. I know it must have been excruciating to get through. I know that you did it in order to be nice and give feedback. I greatly appreciate it.
So, in order to make amends, I would like to explain the things I do NOT know.
First, I am doing this in the “stream of consciousness” style. While I am writing this a few days before it will be published, I will not be editing excessively. I want to show all of you the real me.
I am not in any way an expert blogger. I learn new things every day. I don’t want to act like I have it all together anymore. BecauseI most certainly do not.
This is me. I’m here for all of you. I want to help other SAHM’s like me, the best I can.
If you are here to genuinely help me and learn with me every day, Thank you so much!
I love being a mom and a homemaker. I try very hard to do the right thing for my little family.
If you get through this post and you realize that you are like me, please subscribe. It would help me out a lot.
I have been doing this for about 8 months and I have 1 subscriber.
I have put a heck of a lot of work into this blog and I want to be able to help people with it.
Enough about what I want.
Random List of…
Things I DON’T know…. yet
- I do not handle schedules well.
- I couldn’t even tell you the last time I actually followed a schedule. High school maybe.
- Schedules with a toddler is just so funny to me.
- How do mothers with a young child, especially those with more than one, stick to a strict schedule?
- I just can’t.
- It is very rare when I wake up before 8 in the morning. (and I have a 2-year-old)
- My diet is horrible
- If you don’t believe me- ask my love handles and saddle bags (as my mom likes to point out frequently)
- I barely have enough time/energy to cook the food let alone make fresh/organic meals
- Don’t judge me, monkey.
- It’s not all bad, I eat fruits and veggies on a regular basis
- But, if you tell me I’m supposed to have 4-6 servings of each a day, I’m gonna laugh in your face.
- Cause, who actually does that?
- My exercise routine consists of going up and down the steps a few times a day in order to get the laundry done.
- Maybe I’ll take Allie for a walk to the park if its warm outside.
- Other than that, I don’t do much of anything.
- Yup. I have no idea what I am doing.
- I want to learn everything I can so I can offer a great resource.
- I love doing this
- I need to buckle down and do it right.
- My heart is completely in it
- I don’t do it by choice
- I have not been diagnosed
- But, I have some sort of anxiety problem
- I get very anxious around large groups of people
- I tend to avoid social situations in any way possible
- I do not answer the phone if I don’t now whois calling
- A lot of the time I don’t call ANYONE, EVEN IF I know them
- My Anxiety is hard to explain
- Most of the time I don’t even know the cause of my panic attacks
- The only job I’ve ever had was at a boy scout camp working in the kitchen as a salad prep/special needs liaison/cook
- The reason for this goes back to my anxiety with social situations
- I have extremely bad panic attacks when dealing with anything that has to do with talking to strangers.
- Especially, in a professional capacity
- Which is why I need this blog to be successful
- This is my chance to contribute to my little family and take some of the stress off of my SO
- Right now he is paying for everything I need to make my blog better
- He has been paying for it for the past 8 months
- And everything else we need
- It’s difficult, to say the least
- Life can cut you down when you least expect it.
- I try to Get up and keep going
- It will get better
- My mom always says… “This to shall passs”
- I hang on that hope every day
And that was the random list :/
This has been very hard for me to get through. I can only hope by putting myself out here to you, I can get some feedback and really start helping other moms like me.
The one thing in my life that I know I am doing right is raising my beautiful daughter.
Allie is my everything and without her, I would be lost. She gives me purpose. She wakes me with a smile every day. “Mommy, I’m awake!”
Everything I do is for Allie. Which is why I named my blog Allie’s Mommy. Being her mother is the one thing I am completely confident about. No one can take that away! She is my heart and soul.
Thank you so much for being here with me.
Is there anything in this post that you can relate to? Let me know in the comments and maybe we can help each other.